Visit Our Showroom

1635 South Rancho Santa Fe Rd #109
San Marcos Cal 92078
760-744-1360
760-744-4299 fax

Friday, March 9, 2018

Why should I re upholstery my furniture when I can buy new for the same or less money ?





Why should I re upholstery my furniture when I can buy new for  the same or less money ?
We get asked that a lot , if you have a sofa or  chair that you bought and the fabric has not wore well  or the cushions have gone flat. And I give you a price to re cover you furniture and the price is the same or greater then the price of a new. You think junk it and buy new, if you buy from the same store way makes you think that new chair isn't going to do the same thing as the last one ? They are counting on you doing that , that is one reason the furniture so cheap.
Spend some money and re upholstery what you have in a good quality material that is going to last more then a few years. In the long run you'll  be saving money by not replacing furniture so often.


No comments: