Visit Our Showroom

1635 South Rancho Santa Fe Rd #109
San Marcos Cal 92078
760-744-1360
760-744-4299 fax

Monday, August 25, 2014

Furniture Re Upholstery by La Costa Upholstery





 I often offer a little restyle when I am redoing a piece. I suggest if they like the basic size and the way it fits a room. Look at making fat arms narrow narrow arms fatter or more rounded. We offer a short back becoming a high back or a camel back. Adding or taking away a skirt is a nice change that sometimes means changing the legs. Sometimes the short leg couches need to go from a 2" leg to a 4" leg. What a difference that can make even after changing the foam this can help. Aging is not for sissies so if I can help I will. By added taller legs 
it's easier to get in and out of instead of getting stuck .
Older furniture is made so much better then new  furniture  and should not be thrown away , recycle it  
over and over again , it will last for years and years.

No comments: